Friday 28 September 2012

Day 7

The original reason behind this blog was so that I could write about the first 100 days after transplant. And now that I'm finally post transplant and I can't figure out what day it is! Or month?  I have this "as needed for pain button" on my thingymahooji (that all the medical drips hang from) and it's taken me two days just to have the guts to use it. I don't really like sleeping more. I'll sleep a little but then I'll wake-up, stare at the clock, the crach of light behind the roller curtain or the sky, and be compleletely confused.  

I asked alIi for a Bone Marrow Transplant, Avent Calendar, to remind me that today is Friday, September 28, 2012.  Day 7 etc; etc.  And in her likely manner she got RIGHT on it?...Allison created one for me.   She made a count up calendar with an inspiring saying for every day. Today is "Stars will shine tonight for you"
Sweat Dreams
Dina

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog and feel like I am with you. I send you strength and love. Go Dina!! You are rocking it!! Many hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dina, I've been praying for you. Congratulations on finally being post-transplant. Don't worry too much about the daze, it will pass in time. Lots of love. I'm here if you want to talk. ibby

    ReplyDelete