Wednesday 26 September 2012

Day 5. Wednesday September 26th.

Wow, just reading back on the last two days you can tell how much pain killer I'm on. How does one manage to slur their written words? But I have managed it and I'm sure will continue to do. The days are loooooong. My goodness. Usually when I take a nap during the day I  mess myself up and then feel like I'm in a million different time zone for days.

As I will continue to blog and to describe the "fun physical" side to transplant,  I will try to temper it with some visits from "those in the know": the first being: Marty.  He said I was looking good or serene or something, but that was before I told him I was on my maximum amounts for Fentanyl for pain and Attavan and for itchyness and nausea.  Then Sergio stopped by. He said I'm doing great and that the reason I'm feeling so crappy is because we just punched out the leukemia so hard that they have black x's for eyes and they're just falling down and dying everywhere.   I think I have a high standard for myself,  in terms of post transplant party dance card.  I forgot to schedule in that anytime I take a shower and even hit the loo, I need to block an hour of naps to recover.

Every part of me hurts. Head, shoulders, knees and teos, knees and toes... Eye and ears and mouth and nose. Plus, my esophagus feels like this:


imgres.jpg







Marty says that by Day 14, I should be feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment