Monday 24 September 2012

Day +2. Sunday, 23 September 2012

I missed writing yesterday, so I'm writing on the nose of Day 3. Basically, Day 2 sucked. If Allison wasn't here I would have lost it altogether. It seems I get every achy side-effect known to women. Sometimes...I just don't feel like being in pain. So, as much, Attavan (for itching and nausea), Benedryl (for itching and sleoing) and Dilauded (for pain) that I can beg out of the nurses, the better.  Unfortunate, all these drugs which are meant to help with all these sympoms, also make me hallucinatate.  

For days, the little valvles and pins hooked on and dancing around the hospital gown i have been wearing, make it much eaiser for me to FaceTime over the phone with Ari. His team has all the regulars (0B1, Luke and Laura) mine get to be much goofier ( Babyoda, Baby Darth Maul and Baby Bobba Feat).I have know idea of what anyone means, but it's much easier to play...)

The Advent Count-Up Calander From Day +2 reads: 
"Do Your Dance, Little Babies."

No comments:

Post a Comment