Thursday 13 September 2012

Fresh

This is it!! They've started my chemo!! I'm so excited I can't even believe it!! They took another chest x-ray this afternoon and made a plan that if it was clear they would start me. And they did! Dr. Giralt said to make a plan and leave it in God's hands. So Thank You God. I'm on my way. And starting today means I get the FRESH Whole Foods cells next Friday! Next Friday brand new stem cells go into me donated by Fantastic Girl!!! I just LOVE her!!!

I don't think the nurse has ever seen anyone more excited to start chemo in her life.  She said having a good attitude is so important. My jury is still out on that one. But the massage therapist that came this afternoon did make a good point that when you're upset or resisting something it's a lot harder on the nervous system and hence on the immune system. Of course, I've heard this before, but it made some extra good sense to me today. 

Thank you to everyone for all your support on this messy path.  I'm starting fresh, and this time for real!  
Much love,
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment