Wednesday 15 August 2012

Boys are in the hood.

So the guys landed, and they're here in NY and I'm so excited. And then I started feeling really badly.  Sort of guilt, sort of shame, sort of sadness, but not purely any of those. I guess I'm just so disappointed that this is happening in the middle of my life and that we're all so exposed to it and effected by it. 

My family is bending itself out of shape for me. They landed at 10:00am. That's 5:00 in the morning for them. They're asleep now at Tracy and Larry's and that's good.  Tomorrow they'll come see mommy and I'm in this yucky hospital. Yuck. And I know anyone would say, "They don't care. They just want to see you". But of course they care. When I was little I hated hospitals. They freaked me out. What kid wants to go to a hospital?  It's scary and not fun.

It seems the entire nursing staff is set on helping me sneak Ari in tomorrow.  There's supposed to be no kids under 11 on the floor. But I'm still in my own room and very close to the elevators. So a "sneak-in" should be pretty do-able.  I'm hoping for no glitches!





No comments:

Post a Comment