Sunday 27 May 2012

Research


Canadian researchers seemed to have found something wonderful concerning AML and other cancers.  I've just emailed the doctor. Maybe I can be part of the trials. If it's true, it would change everything in the cancer machine, the big pharma machine. I pray this info is not squashed. Keep your eye on it. Let's see what happens...The article was sent to me by my friend Edie who's been praying so hard for me I think her head might pop off. Love you Edie.

I can't tell you how much I want my life back. I don't want to wake up and go to sleep thinking about this anymore. I want my teeny weeny grumbly old stupid problems back.  No more dark cloud above me. But, oh yes, there is only this moment. The moment in which Isaac wants me to make him crepes. Thank goodness for short-term plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment