Tuesday 15 May 2012

Fierce Love

The day was spent mostly in knots. Just waiting to find out what time we'll be speaking with the doctor tomorrow.  But hanging out with friends this morning helped. Talking constantly about love, god, spirituality. What's right for me? What's right for the next gal?  

Later, I was on the phone with Kaethe and she easily summed me up "Your religion is love". And I'm like, "Oh yeah, you're right!"  She's known me since I'm 11.

So I woke up this morning feeling like this disease just really needs to be loved out of me.  Later when I was watching "Friends" with Isaac,  it was the one when Ross had this weird growth on his butt and went to the doctor. He said "You just have to cut off that third nipple!" and the doctor said, "It can't be a nipple when it's on your ASS!!" and proceeded to invite 20 colleagues in to see this strange growth.

In the next scene, Phoebe suggests Ross go see her herbalist, Guru Saj, who puts some ointment on it but then panics and says, "Oh no! We've angered it!" Ross yelps "What?" and the herbalist says, "We must heal this with LOVE!" and then, of course, he by accident rips it off Ross' ass because it got caught in his watch. Gross. But anyway, ain't that a coincidence...?

So, Susanne has been reading reading reading for me all afternoon and night. She has one of the largest and most functional brains of anyone I know. She wants to be prepared when we speak with Dr. Tallman tomorrow at 1:30.  She's been reading about this new drug, Azacitadine, that I've been getting shots of in my belly.  It appears to be a love drug! It does something called Invagination. It causes good cells to envelop or hug bad cells and then absorb them. 

Invagination. You might think I'm confusing this is my imagination, but I'm not. It's a sexy chemo.
Invagination Definition:
The action or process of being turned inside or folded back on itself to form a cavity or pouch

I highly recommend a most beautiful song by Victoria Williams called: You R Loved




No comments:

Post a Comment