Monday 31 December 2012

...and...100!!!

This is it! The last day of 2012 and the last day of my most fragile months after transplant. Day 100. So now it's just BEYOND...

It's really exciting to me. All happy inside. I left a message on Robin Roberts Facebook page. She's the anchor from Good Morning America who was on the transplant floor the same time I was. She's really loved and has lots of fans. She received her cells from her sister. I heard she's had some rough patches (no surprise) and I hope she's doing much much better. She also had the brilliant Dr. Giralt.

I can't tell you how much I miss Drs. Girlat and Tallman and all my sisters in the USA.  What an incredible time of change and healing that was for me.  And I feel that will always continue. As our first nanny Carol used to say all the time, "Life is no joke".  She's right. EVERYONE has their story! Everyone. Andy and I were reading about Dave Mathews the other day. His sister's life ended tragically. So sad. And yet he continuesd to write and gives the world songs like "Everyday" and "Steady As We Go". Sheer gifts. Brilliant.  If you have a chance, take a moment and listen.

It continues to be so wonderful to be home.  So much lovin' and snugglin'. Smiles. Kisses. Hugs. And although life is no joke, it;s the jokes that get me through. 

Amal and her kids made these for me :-)



And then my crazy kids ate them and lost their teeth!!!!  What's that about?


Just kidding. But it's so funny that they're both loosing teeth by the handfuls at the same time.  

May Everyone Have a Sweet New Year. 
Brush Your Teeth.
Love Each Other.
Love Yourself.
Eternal Thanks to You All for Pulling Me Through 2012.
Here's to More Blessings in 
2013.
Love, Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment