Thursday 3 January 2013

How can I be feeling so good?

It's amazing. We're in France skiing. A little town L'Alpe d'Huez.  I stay at my own pace but have a reslly good amount of energy. Tonight while we were night sledding (Of course Night Swimming by REM is stuck in my head) I teared up. I'm so grateful to my donor. I could bombard her with letters, but i won't. Just waiting to hopefully hear back.

So, I want to say I hate skiing, but I can't. I actually had a really fun time today just sashaying down the bunny hill. Listening to French families laugh and play, watching Ari improve incredibly in a 2.5 hour lesson. Andy loves skiing and is so happy when we're all together doing it. For me learning to ski as an adult is as hard as learning French as an adult, ( and way more dangerous. Like learning to drive on the left side of the road as an adult)..

But My new motto to Life is Yes Yes Yes. So off I go skiing. And whatever else comes along. Life is fast, and short, and I can't say I ever lived it just going for what I feel is really fun, or in terms of what I want to do, or taking many risks. But it's coming much more naturally to me now. I'm just going with it. No questions.
Happy New New New Year. I guess everyday is a chance to renew what needs renewing.
Beaucoup Baises
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment