Saturday 5 November 2011

Continued magic

So, when the brand new stem cells from my generous donor enter me, my bones will magically suck them through their hard cases and bring them right into their centers, where the cells will then know to make bone marrow and that new bone marrow will make blood which will include T-cells that will fight Leukemia. The doctors will monitor that that's all they fight and if they get too rambunctious, fighting other things inside me, then there are medicines to control that. I imagine at one point this blog might begin to sound like an old geezer, listing my ailments and medicines, as though that's the most interesting thing in the world.

My rock of a husband, Andy and I just got back from a nice breakfast. And already we've looked up quite a few things on the internet! Such as, how much did Brigit Jones Diary 2 make? Watched it last night. Pretty bad. But it grossed $222 million, mostly outside the U.S. Unbelievable! We also looked up how to deal with lice. Kindergarten has it. I spent £150 yesterday at the nitpickers. Thank goodness for them! And then we Googled the nearest outlet store to buy new blankets for the beds. More magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment