Tuesday 12 February 2013

Slope

I feel like the seriousness of what I just went through is just hitting me. I caught a cold and it threw me into a tizzy. I thought I wouldn't get better or I'd get pneumonia again. It's the same cold that everyone else in London has but they didn't all have a transplant 5 months ago. I just want this to work so badly. I am getting better from the cold and that's a good sign. I was having visions of hospitals again.  Those are such crappy visions! I think this cold makes me really tired and at those times I start to think. Never a good thing.  I'm stressing my next bone marrow biopsy on march 7th in NY.  Waiting for those results is excruciating.  It's because this has to work...

Right now I'm in Austria in a hotel room with a loud jamming bar below and the excitement of a ski show taking place on the slope right outside our window. If I felt better I'd want to go downstairs and dance. And bring my kids too. I love dancing with my kids. There's something so fun about that. Especially when I can possibly get them to dance to a song that's from MY favorites list. Like Express Yourself, or Love Shack.

Back to this cool ski show. These ski instructors are impressive! Crazy daring. Sometimes you've just gotta be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment