Monday 18 February 2013

Sick AZA Dog

Back in London. I just loved being together for 7 days and doing things at dinner like playing Mille Borne and Scrabble and drawing those funny pictures where one person draws the head and folds the paper over and the next person draws the body and folds it over and the last draws the legs. Then you unfold it and it's always an hilarious hit. Ours mostly seemed to come out as something Tim Burton would approve of.  Very Coraline...

Ari finally got bit by the ski bug. It's so exciting to watch him fly straight down the slopes in French fries. He's completely unafraid. No one telling him what to do. Total freedom. He deserves it. He deserves many successes. Andy was so thrilled to be skiing with both his boys. Maybe next time mama will join. But this time I basically spent the week sleeping, trying to get over this cold, reading my book and listening to music.  Try this link to the Capitol Childrens Choir here in London singing "shake it out", by Florence + The Machine.  Goosebump worthy:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Gj-ntawOBw4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGj-ntawOBw4

So today was Day One of round 3 of Azacitadine. I got my shot at around 3:30 and I have not been able to stop throwing up since 8:00 this evening. Really horrible and yucky. It's like my body wants nothing to do with this. Tomorrow I'll ask for IV nausea medicine and a liter of fluid before shot #2.  Time to hit the hard stuff. I have to figure out a way to make it through another year and a half of this. Whoa. I can do it! The good thing is that my bloodwork looked good today. Huge relief.  Thank Heaven for large things...

No comments:

Post a Comment