Monday 6 February 2012

Tomorrow?

Maybe I'll find out something tomorrow?  At least maybe I can find out why it's taking so long to find out?  Today is the 6th and they went for their test on the 31st. That's only a week ago. So strange how the 31st can feel like forever ago, yet this week went so fast?  Anything leukemia related to me feels like molasses... Anything in regular fun life related feels like a feather in a strong breeze!

Tomorrow I spend all day having pre-transplant tests done. And this includes yet another ouch-y bone marrow biopsy. Oh yes, I'm sure tomorrow will go very quickly. NOT!  Plus, I got an email from Kim the transplant nurse (who's got no new news...) but wants me to call her during the day so we can meet and have a "catch-up".  What's that? For what? Why?

Wouldn't it be nice just to please know that my lovely and beautiful/handsome donor #3 is healthy, happy and ready to go?  Wow, would I love that!  I can feel myself getting excited again. Which is good, because I need that excitement to plow through this. It's been way more of a roller coaster than a plow so far.

So, with gigantic pukey butterflies flapping in my stomach and everything that could possibly be crossed, crossed, I'm going tomorrow to hopefully hear something REALLY GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment