Monday 9 January 2012

I'm Chairman of the Bored


Holy Crow. My blood counts are coming back slowly. I'm glad I'm feeling perfectly well. And I'm just waiting.  And I know there are folks who would say, "What a wonderful opportunity to get things done! Just watch all the movies you've missed since you had kids 11 years ago!"
I've watched season 1 of Friday Night Lights, Miranda, Outnumbered, Little Britain. I've been through all of Modern Family, and all of Gavin and Stacey.  And I've dented my stack of movies pretty significantly. I think I have a much better grasp of English humor now (save that for another entry...)  
I've made earrings, necklaces, bracelets and read two Barbara Kingsolver books.

I'm also a running joke for the nurses who tell me I should dance around and play Marvin Gaye so that the Neutrophils inside me will meet up, get it on, and make more of themselves.  So we've been dancing here as well.
My kids are quite good at Charades! Or as Ari calls it, "Shreds".  He's so cute pretending to blow up a balloon.


No comments:

Post a Comment